Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2013

Our Thanksgiving was spent at Mom's house again this year.  We sadly only make this long drive about once a year.  It is really a lot of fun to get packed up and go --- like a mini vacation!  

Joshua (8) Keegan (4 1/2)



This is the beginning on Mom and Bob's road.  They drive about 3 miles of this everyday to get up to their house.  


This year we had great weather and the kids were "semi" trustworthy --- they had lots of freedom to play in the "woods" right around the house.  
This is the year they found BIG FOOT!!  :))))




Sweet cousins!


Not too many pics this year.  I think I was too busy enjoying the company and just relaxing.  
(5 months preggo with Camille)

And just for fun, I always like to look back :))  I'm not sure what happened in 2010.

2012



2011


2009


I am SOO Thankful for ALL the blessings in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment