Saturday, July 25, 2015

Easter 2015

Yes -- you read that right -- EASTER in July!!  I really want to post about summer fun, trips, camps, and vacation...but I will try to go in order.  So -- back to early April! {Honestly---I don't think I ever do posts on Easter.  This must be the time of year I get too busy!}

I "try" to set up a fun Easter morning breakfast for the kids.  The Easter Bunny always visits us right before we wake up!
Apartment life this year --- I didn't have too many of my pretties available.


Camille's 2nd Easter -- but her 1st 'real' Easter basket :)))


I love the boys "baskets" too!



EGGSTRAVAGANZA!!!
{I remember a few eggs were even found MONTHS later!!!  I love it when that happens!}



LOTS of pics of baby girl --- she was LOVING this!!

















Our day was a very LOW key Easter Sunday.  It was damp and cool if I remember correctly.  I did, however, get them dressed for a few pictures.  



9 years old


6 years old
{is that chocolate on his mouth??!!!}


1 year old

On to more...





No comments:

Post a Comment