Saturday, December 29, 2012

Parties and Presents

 
The last week of school before Christmas is a SUPER FUN & CRAZY one!!
It's full of party planning, gift giving, snack making, and just survival to make it:))
I LOVE IT ALL!!!
 
The pic above is of Joshua and his 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Smith.  Since I had to attend my students' party, I did not make it down to his.  I did catch them in the hall for this sweet pic though!
 
And, I made them reindeer drinks:) 
I LOVE CHRISTMAS CRAFTINESS:))))
 
 
Gifts for my classroom girls -
THEY ARE AWESOME and are a HUGE help!!
 
 
I bought these bags below because I loved them sooooo much!!  So I made peanut butter yumminess to go inside and give away as treats...J gave one to his bus driver and I gave them to my mentor and team at school:))
 
 
I did not get pics of the gifts for Joshua and Keegan's teachers---burlap bags and all:))  Gift giving is really a lot of FUN!
 
Treats for Keegans classmates - cookies and a straw to go in some milk:)))
 
 
 LOVE this holiday paper!
 
 
I took the day off work and got to go with K to his little party.  Warning:  LOTS of pics...I don't get to visit him in his classroom that often:)))
 
   
I LOVE foot/hand print art pieces!
 



 
 
Together we made a special snowflake ornament for our tree!


 
Time for a little dancin!
 

 
Keegans 2 teachers ROCK!!
{Love you Ash!!}
 
 
A bubble in his mouth while waiting to open his book:)




 
K and Mrs. Mollie
 
 
K and Mrs. Ashley


My baby boy and I:)))) 
I love these moments!!

 
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ornament his teachers helped him make!
It will hang on our tree forever!
 
 
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment