Saturday, September 24, 2011

BOOtiful Halloween at our House:)

Okay...so I'm a little blog happy today...I think I am just refusing to do the laundry:) 
Anyhow...we are all decorated for Halloween around here...YAY...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!  I remember my momma decorating a lot for holidays when I was a kid.  I think it just makes seasons so much FUN:)


I really love my black sticks - straight off the tree in my front yard! 
However, K saw me putting the candy corn in the jar...my worry is he will be able to climb the wall and eat them - I WOULD NOT PUT IT PAST HIM. 
(Today he ate his 1st birthday candle off of his momento shelf...no joke!)




Another FAV - I've had this guy since college.


LOVE Mary Engelbreit!


My new addition this year - made by Rags to Riches (me) !



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment