Saturday, August 24, 2013

Meet the Teacher Night {week}

This past Thursday night was Our Annual Meet the Teacher Night!!!  It is such an exciting and FUN night for all the kiddos and students---what teacher did I get? and WHO will be in my room?
 
This year we had no surprises.  Mrs. Smith looped up to 3rd grade with all her students.  I DO love the fact that they already have relationships set --- and I know that must take some of the nerves away. 
AND....3rd grade is UPSTAIRS!! 
I know Joshua is super excited about this:)))
 
It was a SUPER crazy busy week for me getting ALLLLLLLL my stuff ready for Kindergarten. 
My night with my kiddos was awesome too:))
Krys was so great to bring the boys up on Thursday night:))
 
I LOVE OUR LITTLE 3RD GRADER:)))
 
 

 
Wishing all our school kiddos a GREAT school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment