Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Baseball

For the past month or so BOTH boys have been playing BASEBALL:))
I think I must have been crazy the day I signed them both up -- they are having a great time though:)
 
Today they both had morning games, Joshua at 930 and Keegan at 11.  AND of course the 2 fields  were about 35 minutes apart. 
FUN TIMES:))
 
Here they are before we left the house...
a little sweet mixed in with A LOT of silly!!
 
 
 
J (7 years and 11 months)
K (4 years and 4 months)
 
 
Joshua is really LOVING baseball this year.  He is learning more each game.  {Today I think he learned that he can run through 1st base:))}
He is such a little hustler and he plays VERY hard. 
Joshua...I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK:)
 
 
 
In his league this year it is Coach pitch, and the batter gets 5 chances. 
Joshua hit the ball on all of his turns today!
 
 
 
 
Then....we were off to Keegan's game.  Since he is in the very 1st league I am beside him at all times -- which K NEEDS:))  I think he IS having a lot of fun, but he is still a VERY SILLY little boy!
He is my main concern during Joshua's games and during his.
{I know this time will pass and one day he will be trustworthy -- today during J's game, he jumped INSIDE the concession stand window...he wanted him some M&M's :))}
 
Look how cute this boy is!!!
 
 
 
 
 
1st Base!
 
 
Running hard:)
 
 
 
This is Keegan and a little girl named Gracie.  K LOVES her and she is usually the way I get K on the field. 
 
He now has a water bottle just like Gracie:)))
 

 
LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!
 
 
 
 
 
The end:)


No comments:

Post a Comment