Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blog Catch up {Part One}

A lot of these are phone pics...a.k.a. BluRRy :))
However, the 1st 2, my lovely hubs took for me.  I am ALWAYS asking him to take pics of the boys before school because I am already at school --- he does an AWESOME job!
 
Here are the boys back in early Spring -- I think this was the Thursday before Good Friday:)
 
 
 
ON Good Friday, my good friend Dalene and I went CANTON --- wooo hooo!!!  It was my 1st time to visit this vintage, junkin, craft Heaven and I LOVED it!!!

 
Dad came up one weekend (not sure on the dates) to see K play soccer and he stayed the night with us. 
Here he is with allll his grandkiddos!
 
 
 
Silly pics are always a MUST!
 
 
 
My boys LOVE to hold their cousin Nora:))
{J-7 1/2 and K-4}
 
 
 
A little BB gun practice in the backyard!
 
 
 
Owen had a Birthday party in April. 
Joshua and Finn are such GREAT buds!!! 
Toothless and all:)
 
 
Owen and Keegan:)

 
and Miss Breslyn!:))
 
 
Stay tuned for Part Two:)))


No comments:

Post a Comment