Sunday, September 23, 2012

MY CLASSROOM!

YAY...I have finally gotten around to getting my classroom photos all up.  I'm so happy about how my room turned out---for the most part it is a great place to be:))  I know I will continue to add little things, but this is it for now!
 
 

I was allowed to start going into my room mid-July and this is what it looked like on the 1st day.  I was a little overwhelmed by all the old teachers stuff...and allllll the velcro I had to remove. 
Oh...and the AC was OFF!!

 
 
 
 
 
 


I LOVE the space though...we have such a nice school!!
 
Below are some projects that I began getting ready for the room...mostly PINTEREST projects!
 
{This one I ordered off of Etsy.}

 
My fabric strip curtains, which I have actually had to take down now until I can spray them with a fire proofing spray:(



 
 
I finally have all the kids pictures ready to add to this masterpiece tomorrow!


 
And here she is in all her glory!!!  I LOVE room 112!!!

 
Quote:  "Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or in the same way."
 

 
 

 

Well, that is pretty much it!  I've already started getting Halloween stuff ready to add to the room.  I just LOVE it:)))
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your room....LOTS!! I'm so proud of you for all you've done to make it such a wonderful class! :)

    ReplyDelete