Friday, June 29, 2012

K's Room

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner again today to show off my sweet K's room.  Keegan turned 3 in February and he got his "big boy" room:)) 
Kids room are definitely my FAVORITE to decorate:)


This dresser was my Papaw and Granny's.  It was in their bedroom for as long as I can remember.  I am SOOOO happy to have it in my home.  I LOVE the color I chose to paint it, along with the turquiose blue knobs - blue was Papaw's favorite color you know?!


K's little shelf with some special items.
The KMS blocks were mine when I was little.


Some special friends!


Keegan has a HUGE closet, sorry I didn't get pics of the inside...OR of the lock that I keep on those closet doors to keep the inside clean!


My daddy made both our boys a name piece out of old fence.
I LOVE special, meaningful, things like that!



The bunkbeds and toys complete his room:) 
Thanks so much for looking!


:))

4 comments:

  1. Love that crazy Keeger's room!! He is very lucky to have such a caring, talented mom to create such an awesome space for him to play in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool room! LI've all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete