Sunday, February 17, 2013

TODAY Keegan is 4!


My sweet Keegan  ---  Today you are 4!!  
You chose to have donuts this morning instead of pizza for lunch:)  You have been up since 6:30am:))  

Do YOU know how much I LOVE YOU?!?!



YOU are SUCH a BOY!!!  You fit in with your Brother and Daddy sooooo much!

Do YOU know how much I LOVE THIS ABOUT YOU?!?!


But you are sometimes sooo sweet with me.  {not too sensitive, but sweet!}  When you do something nice, you'll say "Mommy, I make you happy!"  {Sometimes you say sad too....and sometimes you are right --- but        

I LOVE YOU JUST THE SAME!


Keegan, you are sooo silly, it is very hard to get a good, non silly pic of you.

I LOVE YOUR CRAZY LITTLE HEART!


Silly boy face below:)  Don't YOU SmILe!


And sweet little hands and toes:)))

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU:))

Happy Birthday KEEGAN!!!



{This is Mommy's blog and Daddy does not get to write on here:)))  This is what he put on Facebook this morning for you.  --  Will you know what Facebook is when you are older?!?!}
My Son Watching you grow has been the delight of my life. I look at you and wonder what dreams you will dream, what mountains you will climb, what joys you will have. I know there will be tears and struggles as well, but my prayer is that you will grow into the man you are meant to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment