Sunday, February 10, 2013

Literacy Night @ School:))


This past Tuesday night was Literacy Night -it was an evening at our school where the staff promotes LITERACY!  This was our 1st one to attend and I must say, it was a lot of FUN:)  I didn't help much, because I felt like I was wrangling my 2 kiddos the whole time while we were there.  What can I say....Outings just ExCiTe them!


Keegan LOVED all the characters that were there!


Geronimo Stilton


Clifford - The BIG Red Dog!!  {K's favorite!}





This was called a genre bubble.  It looked like a huge inflated marshmellow.  The kids loved them - they were like tents, meant to crawl in and read some stories.  This one was about Jack and the Beanstalk.  
J LOVED them the most:))


And lastly...K and the "Wolf" as he called it.  Ha!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment