Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kennedy's 5th Birthday!

 
My super sweet niece turned 5 years old at the beginning of October! 
We had a wonderful family celebration!!
 
 
All the crazy kiddos...Keegan, Ken, Joshua, and Aiden
 


 
 
 
Isn't she the SWEETEST?!?!
 
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic - SUCH happy smiles!!
{"Kennedy, I remember the night you were born, seems like yesterday!"}


K was SOOOO wanting to help her rip open these gifts!

 
Ken's 5th addition to her Precious Moments Birthday Train:))
 

Christie and Aiden



Mikey and 2 little crazy kiddos

 
{{Sorry - I did not get one single picture of
GranJan or Krys.  So sorry:( }}
 
 
CAKE time!
She is counting to make sure there are 5 candles:)
 

Happy Birthday to you!


 
Sweet Cousins!
 

 
We had a wonderful afternoon with Ms. Ken and family. 
I LOVE my family BUNCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment