Friday, July 6, 2012

Girls Weekend:))

So...Mom and I decided to have a Girls Weekend in Austin!!  So much fun and such a good idea - we will do it again and again and again:))  It was sooo nice for it to just be the 2 of us...and she spoiled me rotten:)  LOVE being my momma's girl! 



Trying hard to get BoTh of us in a self taken pic on a phone:)


TEXAS state capital...while driving down Congress Street.


How cute is this cupcake trailer?!?!


We could not decide on flavors, so we got one of each {double choc. and red velvet}.  And some WATER...they were DELICIOUS but soooo rich!!  We needed wipeys when we were done:)


Got me some faux glasses:))  As a teacher I thought I needed multiple looks:))


Mom and I got our toes did!!!


Lunch and yummy drinks:))



We had an awesome weekend with lots of shopping, conversation, laughing, relaxing, and just being together.  Can't wait for our next one:)

_____________________________________________________________

And all my boys had a great boys weekend too...HAIRCUTS and all:)


No comments:

Post a Comment