Wednesday, February 15, 2012

VIP {{Very Important Post}}

This is MY family at Christmastime...so so so important, I'm just very very very late getting it up:)  Better late than never!

Our MIKEY came up for 
few days to stay with us. 
{Just imagine alllll the tears with his goodbye - melts my heart!}

Giving handmade gifts:))


LOVE these 2:) 



A spaghetti dinner on the kids new trays = messy!!

A Priceless memory...look at J's face!!!


Our Granjan came up to visit us too
--- boy are these kiddos LOVED!


These pics crack me up...they are a hard crew...what can I say:)))
LOVE them!!! 

Play-Doh!!

Cars 2!!


 My cup runneth over...

special - handmade - one of a kind - presents! 





finally tuckering out!



HA!!!  something must've been funny!!


I JUST LOVE MY MOMMA AND DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment