Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine {2012}


all holidays are so much FUN for me!  valentines is one of my favorites...i love pink and red and turquoise:))  and....i have just a few fabulous people in my life to LOVE!

{{the boys got matching shirts from granjan in their valentine packages:)}}




all the goods!!  notice:  NO candy {undies instead} and i must say...they were pumped about them




{{i got krys and myself treats too...sweatpants for him and running tights for me - i know...so much FUN:)}}

valentine's day morning at 630AM!



joshua michael - 6 1/2 years old


keegan marek - 3 years old (in 3 days)



{i just LOVE this}


snacks for j's class last friday...


in the CUTEST bags i've ever found!! 
it is so hard to find cute boy stuff for such a girly holiday!


and lastly...a few decorations around the casa!






No comments:

Post a Comment