Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our Christmas Countdown

This year I was bound and determined to have an advent calendar for my boys.  I started in July...making numbers and then...it sort of never came together.  So...thanks to pinterest...I found and fell in love with this idea. 

I did not purchase books - I went to the library and checked out 25! 
Yep---all this excitement was absolutely FREE!

The plan is to open one and snuggle up together for a read ever single night:)
 


And I wrapped.every.single.one.of.them! {the night before}

 

They were sooo excited to see them on our front table by their little tree:)  Unwrapping really is the best part of a present!!

 

December 1st - waiting to open the 1st one!



{on a side note...Joshua's paper chain}



EXCITEMENT!






Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment