Saturday, May 21, 2011

We do LOUD really well!

So, my boys are SOOOOO LOUD!  We had a not very good day a few days ago where I just could not control them...and I "need" to be in control:)  I always say how crazy they are and that they are just pure "boy" - but geez!  If we lived in an apartment, I know for sure we would have been kicked out by now.  We also are not close with our immediate neighbors---yay!  I don't think I want to know what they think of us.  So...on this particular day...things just seemed awful.  

Then...they went to sleep, I got everything cleaned up and looking "Ashlee like" and I watched Oprah while I was on the treadmill.  And boy was it a show that I needed.  I was bawling while I was trying to exercise---hard to do when you can't breathe!  It was about memorable guests of hers and one was this woman named Erin from years ago who had passed away after the show.  She had made all these tapes for her daughter and Oprah was going on about her endless love for her child and family.  This woman saw light in every moment and was such an inspiration to me. 

So...I started missing my boys...you know the way you do when they finally DO go to stay somewhere else...you just miss them.  I snuck in to kiss them and take pictures of them in their peaceful sleep.  And aren't they precious?!?!  Just good reminders that "days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever!" 
I LOVE you both So So Much!  

Love, Mom 





(see next/previous post...you will see what I mean by CrAzY!)          


No comments:

Post a Comment