Monday, January 31, 2011

Behind the Title...

My all time favorite kids movie is Meet the Robinsons.  I think I will LOVE this movie forever!  Not only is it super cute with a great ending, but my Joshie loves it too...he calls it "My Future."  Yes, the movie does make my cry...but that is a true sign of a great movie.


I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the soundtrack.  "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas melts my heart...and again makes me cry.  I think I will always remember my 4 year old little boy when I hear this song...
I hope I do!

"Let it go...Let it roll right off your shoulder, don't you know...The hardest part is over.  Let it in...Let your clarity define you in the end...we will only just remember how it feels. 
Our lives are made in these small hours...these Little Wonders..."


<<  see the resemblance :)  >>

"Around here,
  we don't look backwards
for very long.
We keep moving forward,
opening up new doors
and doing new things,
because we're curious.....
And curiosity keeps
leading us down new paths."

--Walt Disney

1 comment: