Saturday, May 10, 2014

Keegan is 5!

On 2-17-14, this little boy/big boy turned 5 years old!!  He is so ready to grow up and be just like his brother.  
He is BEYOND excited for Kindergarten in the fall.  


Here he is at ONE year old and TWO :(((
Why do kids grow so fast?!



This year was kind of a "favorite things" party.  We had it at an indoor pool and I knew I didn't want to drag a bunch of "themey" stuff there.

A DONUT cake -- sooo Keegan right now:))


TOOTSIE ROLLS, COOL RANCH DORITOS and BLUE JUICE



HONEY BUNS and FRUIT SNACKS for party favors!
{Truly all of K's favorite things}


Donna and the birthday boy --- SOOO sweet!!!


Krys and I and our little boy:)))


Hmmmm...


Mikey and K:)


So excited to swim and hit the slides!


Finley


Owen and Keegan -- such sweet little buds!


Cousin Nora :)


K and I ready to sing "Happy Birthday!"


LOVE LOVE this boy!!




BIG wish!


Ms. Kennedy:)


Joshua


Mom and I


Finn and Joshua ... LOVE the next pic.  The top one they are 8...the bottom 5 :))



Ash and Jo




We had such a great time with our family and friends:))  
I know Keegan says "Thanks!"


Here he is on his actual bday before school.
Keegan...I LOVE YOU!!!





1 comment:

  1. OMGosh that pic of J and F when they were 5!! Awww! Precious!

    ReplyDelete