Monday, August 15, 2011

MY Papaw

This is what I remember about my childhood: 

1.  Christmas at Papaw and Granny's house.  Papaw always had BLUE lights on his house:) 

 2.  Going to the lake and riding bikes. 
Papaw and Granny had bikes of their own! 

3.  More holiday get togethers. 

 4.  YES...that is MY PAPAW jumping on our trampoline! AWESOMENESS!!!

 5.  Support!  Papaw and Granny were the MOST supportive grandparents.  They came to everything of ours!

6.  Such an example of LOVE = here they are at their 50th anniversary party!

 7.  More TOGETHERNESS - P and G with all 6 grandkids.
(I'm the little one)

 8.  #1 Fans. 

 9.  We love you so much!

 10.  Memories

11.  Family

And the list could go on and on!  Warm Chocolate Pudding, Kite Chasing, Sitting on Granny's "bump" in her car, playing cars, and GAMES - yes I give them credit for my WAHOO skills :) 

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures. I know you will miss him so much. Prayers for you and your momma. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete