Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Grade:)

Today my little pancake is off at school again.  I remember this exact day last year...home without him.  I know he is going to have an awesome year though! 

Here are J and his best buds before meeting their teachers on Thursday night.  I was out of town and did not get to go - I left my babes with MY bff Ashley:)  She's the awesomest girl ever and took these lovely pics for me!


Mrs. Bush and J.  Makes me sad that Kinder is over.

Joshua's new classroom




I remember this photo last year...We now must always live in this house because I will need 13 of these pics of him over the years.  (I hope he is always this eager!) 

MY LOVE!

Joshua and Mya waiting for the bus.  So independent they rode the bus the 1st day!  Mya may never move either...we currently have IT made!!!  (For a moment last night I thought the company had moved our bus stop and I about had a heart attack...the end of my driveway spoils me!)  I hope my kids adapt to change better than I do:)




No comments:

Post a Comment