Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Joshua!

Today my sweet Joshua Michael turns 6...actually tonight at 10:38pm.  Back 6 years ago it was my mom, Krys' mom, and Krys and I in our hospital room waiting for our lives to change forever.  Today we are surrounded by family too.  At 6, I'm sure he doesn't understand how special that is, but I sure do.  We have had an awesome weekend with Babi and Grandma from WA and GranJan, Mikey, Bubba, and Ken too. (party post coming soon.)  BUT REGARDLESS...lots of love in our home this weekend.  There is something special about a 1st born child that is completely hard to explain and put my finger on.  I guess he was the one I got to love 1st and a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y unconditionally

He is my pancake and there are no others like him. 


Happy 6th Birthday!
I love you sooooo much Joshie Michael!

Love, Mom  



No comments:

Post a Comment