Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day:))

Today is Mother's Days!  As Keegan said first thing this morn, "are you gonna have a birthday party??!!"  I LOVE that every celebration should = a party...IT SHOULD:)))
 
Nonetheless, I am SUPER blessed to be a mommy and have 2 AmAzInG little boys. Life without them is unimaginable and I LOVE them more than they know.  I think mommyhood is something you cannot explain, only other mothers know the feeling. 
 Mommyhood has taught me soooo much!!! {good and bad...ha!}
 
So HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mommas -- MINE included!!!  My momma is the BEST and I LOVE her soooo much:)  She is my constant source of LOVE and there is nothing I cannot ask her --- I still need her opinion on most things:)))  I love her like no one else!
 
I am sooo lucky to have LOTS of mommy friends too! 
Happy Mother's Day to you all!!!
 
 
some funnies from Pinterest:))
 
Photo: Thanks Moms for ALL you do! Praying a blessing over you today! <3 Proverbs 31 Ministries
 
haha
 
.
 
Couldn't have said it better myself.
 
lol - true.
 
you know it!!!
 
Sign of a great mom! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! I haven't seen the "Even when they're wrong...they're right" before!!! Love it...and all the funnies!! You are such a GREAT MOMMY!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete