Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's a Picture Kind of Weekend :)

I have been so picture happy this weekend and it is not even Easter Sunday yet.  (Post tomorrow for all those.)  I think sometimes I really get in the mood to capture memories and take TONS of pictures.  And...I was a crazy editor today too...so enjoy!

First off, Joshua had his Kindergarten "Spring" Party on Friday (4/22/11).  I love being able to go to all of his celebrations.  I would be so sad if I could not.  I also worry about him getting
too old and not wanting me there:(  So, I will go to ALL while I can. 








Next comes a double dose of Soccer Saturday.  We had a 900 game and an 1100 game.  Don't they know this does not work for a 2 year old?!  Luckily my BFF watched K for the 2nd game, we all would've been DONE otherwise:) 

Here's a pic of the 3 of us before we left the house...no one looking or paying
attention but ME---the story of my life these days:)  I wouldn't change it
for anything though.  Even with K's finger in his nose:)




Joshua is such a hustler on the field.  I LOVE that about him.  He may not be the best one out there, but he is loving every minute of it and everyone can tell.  (Defense is not his fav though...he thinks offense and kicking the ball is much more fun.)



Forced Rest Time!



And now some pics of Sweet Keegan in the backyard...which is where we have been spending 90% of our time.  I cannot imagine little boys without an outside space!

Here he is with his melting popscicle:(



1 comment:

  1. Okay...could they be any cuter??!! I'll answer for myself...no!! Love the pic of K picking his nose!! Ha!! Great editing btw!! Love all the pics!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete